- My favorite cold dessert is a custard concrete with raspberry and hot fudge.
- My favorite hot dessert is homemade (by me) carmel apple pie with struesel topping.
- My husband and I adopted our son from Russia.
- I have two dogs, both female Siberian huskies.
- The dog that was thin is now fat, the dog that was fat is now thin. Very strange.
- This Russian/Siberian thing was an coincidence. Or was it?
- I love wine tasting, especially red wine and especially with good friends
and good food.
- I make jewelry.
- I build websites.
- I play volleyball and softball.
- I love to paint walls and furniture. Not on canvas.
- I look younger than I am. This is a blessing and also a curse.
- I can eat an entire angel food cake in one evening.
- I take my coffee black.
- I have never colored my hair.
- I have never had a pedicure.
- I am an only child.
- I hated it.
- My mother was an alcoholic for much of my childhood.
- My parents got divorced when I was 12.
- They should have done it about 4 years earlier.
- My father remarried a wonderful woman that my mother constantly made fun of.
- My mother died in January of 2000.
- I typically change jobs every 2-3 years.
- For one winter semester in college, I did not shave my legs.
- I have done a beer bong. Okay, maybe several.
- I cut my own hair through high school and college.
- I read about one book a week.
- I can still do a cartwheel.
- I have gone without a shower for five days while backpacking.
- I am much better at starting projects that finishing them.
- I buy my dogs' flea juice on eBay.
- I hate people with no sense of humor. They make me nervous.
- I eat corn on the cob around in a circle, from right to left (not typewriter style).
- I hate people that believe and/or enforce stereotypes. They make me angry.
- I don't cry much, but Disney movies usually do the trick. The Lion King especially, for some reason.
- I plan on writing a book someday.
- I plan on owning a motorcycle someday.
- My favorite band is Green Day.
- My original name for this blog was to be "American Idiot" or "Idiot Girl",
but alas these names were already taken.
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
40 Goofy Things
Wanna know more about ME? No? Well, read it anyway, dammit! This was originally meant to be "100 Goofy Things", but I just couldn't think of any more. So here ya go...