Monday, December 13, 2004

Weird Karmic Shit - Part Two

(read Weird Karmic Shit first - below)

My mood this Sunday was crappy. Bad. Didn't want to do anything. Didn't want to go anywhere. One of those "where is my life going?" type moods. Yuk. And my husband had an all-day volleyball tournament, so I had Junior responsibility (who is 1-1/2 years old) all day.

I tried to use the FEELING techniques to lift my spirit, but my spirit was having none of it.

And the following happened:
Junior refused to take his 2-hour nap. That he takes every day. Without fail. Without effort on our part. He cried for AN HOUR. Finally, he took a measly hour nap. I was so tired after going in to soothe him that I needed a nap.

Later that night, the bottom of my foot started hurting. Suddenly. Badly. Like I had broken it. Yes, that bad! I'm not making this shit up, you know! Anyway, it hurt. It actually still hurts, dammit.

On Monday, my husband was leaving Quizno's and the door blew back into his face, cutting the bridge of his nose quite badly. He ended up coming home for the day with a horrible headache and a nice chunk of skin missing from his nose.

Did my bad FEELINGS magnetize bad stuff to me and my family? Did I cause this bad stuff to happen? Man, I don't need that kind of pressure. This FEELING stuff sucks! I'm going back to being an un-FEELING bitch...it's much safer that way.

No comments: