I beg forgiveness to the Blogging Gods and respectfully request that my posting privileges to be reinstated.
Okay, with that said, here's what I've been up to since I last posted:
1. Buying a run-down house to rehab for FUN! and PROFIT!
2. Helping Loving Husband buy run-down truck for FUN! and FUTURE SINKING OF MORE MONEY!
3. Reading and listening to many books, both good (The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho - amazing read!) and bad (Think Like a Billionaire by Donald Trump - yawn)
4. Watching my new favorite show (don't be too impressed, it's been a dry summer) - Rock Star: INXS. If you haven't caught this show yet, this is a great time to start watching. They are down to 5 kick-ass rock performers. Any one of which could front a band. The show kicks American's Idol's ass down the street and around the block. Goofy Note: There's a New Kids on the Block joke in there somewhere, but I'm a little rusty.
5. Working out. For two reasons. One is the Repetitive Toddler Pickup Syndrome, also known as "Oh, my aching back". The other is my upcoming 4-day backpacking trip to the canyonlands of Moab. Oh, I get tingles just talking about it. It will be such an adventure!
6. Visiting my chiropractor twice weekly. (see #5 above)
7. Planning my trip to Las Vegas, Baby. Loving Husband turns 40 this year. I do too, but hey! that's beside the point. He has decided to do something extremely memorable and challenging in memory of this turn of events. What is he doing? A multi-pitch rock climb in the Red Rocks area in Las Vegas. I'm trying not to think about him climbing several hundred feet off the ground. (shiver) I am coming down the following weekend with some good friends to help him celebrate (and probably rub Bengay on his back). I'm most excited about a wind tunnel where you can pay to fly around like a bird.
8. Working on paperwork to adopt our second child. Yes, folks...there's no rest for the wicked. Or should I say "the goofy"? We are specifying another boy too. We are masochists, yes we are.
9. Sleep. Sleep? Who the fuck needs sleep? I can get a nice long, uninteruppted nap when I'm dead.
10. Work. Work! Yes, work. Work funds numbers 1 - 9 and keeps me off the streets during the day. If I had spare time, I'd really get into trouble!