My last post was about these "supper clubs". In a meeting THE NEXT DAY, a co-worker gave me a flyer about one of these places. It wasn't one of the ones that I had mentioned before, it was a locally-owned place, and their prices were slightly cheaper than the other two, and they offered the option of assembling the dinners for you.
Now we are talkin'! I signed up. I got 8 dinners and got them split into two (since they feed 6 people as one). So it's really like 16 dinners.
Here's what I got:
- Beef & Black Bean Burritos
- Cheese Ravioli w/ Tomato and Artichoke Sauce
- Chicken Mirabella
- Cranberry Walnut Cous Cous
- Grilled Raspberry Chicken w/ Coconut Rice
- Honey Pineapple Pork Chops
- Salmon Fillets with Mustard-Chive Butter
- You're Gonna Love These Big Dawg Ribs
Now...I need to get someone to come do the dishes afterwards!