I started thinking of Einstein titles that you would never see. Here are some:
- Exposes your baby to the wonder of evolution through Darwin's theories
(not available in Kansas)
- Long-hair main character introduces the birds and bees with color and sound
- Visually stimulating real-world objects
- Grammar can be fun!
- Exposes your baby to sounds of foreign languages
Baby P. Diddy
- Baby's first introduction to rap!
- Features many of P. Diddy's favorite compositions, like Shiny Suit Man and If You Want This Money*
- Baby learns the value of money and power...and good shoes
...Are there any titles I've forgotten?
*These are real P. Diddy song titles...honest!